As bloggers and shoppers, we’re all obsessed with Amazon Prime Day – the possibilities are endless for these next two days. I can’t say that I don’t love to keep my eye on the deals, but I have gotten to the point where I don’t buy much for Amazon Prime Day. Instead, I wanted to draw attention to six of my favorite limited time deals this week that end as soon as today. Don’t worry – the best Amazon deals are below as well!
The Yearly Self-Compassion Undated Planner Printable – Limited Time Deal
SO EXCITING! I launched my first product today. This 500+ page undated yearly planner is intended for entrepreneurs, bloggers, and folks that want to incorporate self-compassion into their businesses and lives. It works great for bullet journals and having it printed and bound at your local office supplies store.
|Materials Used for Yearly Self-Compassion Planner|
It’s awesome that I could use Teachable to host my digital products. This Creator’s Challenge has been super motivating – you can still join me on this challenge (ends August 31, 2019).
Hopefully, I will also have at least one course on Teachable by August 31.
|Simplifying DIY Design’s Product Creator Toolkit|
I loved making this planner – in order for it to be so professional, I used templates from the Simplifying DIY Design’s Product Creator Toolkit.
5 Other Limited Time Deals To Take Advantage Of
Lifestyle Deals – Fashion and Travel
GYPO Style Transformation: The Get Your Pretty On Style Challenge has a pretty cool bundle on sale TODAY where you can get three basic capsule challenges for 50%. I’ve written in the past about how much I love the style challenges for the summer so if you’re interested in dipping your toe in, this is a fantastic way to do it.
The quick details:
- Sale Dates: Monday, July 15th @ 8am ET through Friday, July 19th @ 11:59pm ET
- Price: $47 for the full bundle
- Value: 30 products worth $1,286.58 – 13 eBooks, 10 eCourses, 5 printable packs, and 2 workbooks.
The products that I think are most relevant and valuable:
Making Travel Affordable (6 products worth $276.98)
- An Intentional Travelers Guide to Unconventional Budget Accommodations (eBook) by Michelle Chang $5.99 – This book will help you crack the code to meaningful, impactful and low-cost trips by tackling one of the biggest trip expenses: lodging.
- Finance Your Detour: A Budgeting Program to Help You Travel More (eCourse) by Dan & Lindsay McKenzie $57.00 – A budgeting program and tool that teaches the same strategies and budgeting process that allowed them to pay off debt, build a financial runway, and travel full-time.
- The Affordable Flight Guide: How to Find Cheap Airline Tickets and See the World on a Budget (eBook) by Jen Ruiz $4.99 – A how-to guide for finding cheap flights.
- The Frugal Flyer: Eliminate the Cost of US Flights from Your Budget So You Can Travel More and Be Happier! (eCourse) by Lyn Mettler $147.00 – Shows travelers how to completely eliminate airfares from their budget when flying the four major US airlines: Southwest, American, Delta and United.
- How To Make and Save Money While Traveling with WalletWin Academy (eCourse) by Amanda Teixeira $27.00 – Find out how to both save and make money while traveling as often (and for as long) as you’d like!
Mindset (4 products worth $70.25)
- 7 Mindset Shifts To Take You From Daydreamer To Full Time Traveler (eBook) by Megan Seamans & Andrew Johnston $17.00 – This guided workbook is designed for you to wake up and take action toward your travel lifestyle!
- Overcome Travel Anxiety (eBook) by Lauren Juliff $37.00 – Will help you eliminate anxiety from your life, give you the confidence to start planning an adventure, and support you as you take steps outside your comfort zone in order to explore the world.
- The Adventure Traveler’s Handbook (eBook) by Nellie Huang $8.26 – Provides practical tips and inspirational stories for both new and experienced outdoor explorers.
Planning & Packing (6 products worth $174.99)
- A Female Guide to Solo Travel (eBook) by Lisa Imogen Eldridge $4.99 – The most comprehensive guide book to solo female travel. Whether it is your first time or you have travelled solo before, this book will inspire, empower and prepare you for your solo trip.
- How to Plan a Trip (eBook) by Christen Nicole $27.00 – Provides clear and actionable steps to plan the perfect vacation in 12 simple steps.
- Summer Outfit Packing List Bundle ( Workbook) by Alison Lumbatis $29.00 – Includes the lists, outfit combinations, and shopping links you need to make getting packed for your next vacation a breeze.
- Vacation Binder (Printable) by Carrie Lindsey $10.00 – You’ll love using this cute (and functional!) printable Travel Binder and Planner Stickers when you plan your next trip!
Starting a Blog:
Bluehost Birthday Celebration (Sign up here for up to 60% off): A perfect deal if you’re thinking about starting a blog but you don’t want to spend a ton of money. Still, if you can afford to spend a little more, then I advise you to start with Siteground (Sign up here).
New Blogger Monthly Challenge: Suzi Whitford’s amazing course, Blog By Number (Purchase here) is not on sale, but it’s perfect to pair with the above deals from Bluehost or Siteground. I actually have it listed here because she is starting a new blogger group coaching challenge that starts this month. The more advanced version (that I’m a part of) has been extraordinarily helpful so I think that if you’ve been thinking about starting a blog, this is a great way to get started.
Making Holiday Money From a Blog
Holiday Blogger Bootcamp Coaching 2019 – Caroline Vencil has brought back her popular holiday bootcamp coaching (Purchase here) so we bloggers can get started on the November/December holiday rush that is coming. As a veteran of last year’s course, it’s a terrific value that is going away on Friday because the coaching starts next week.
You should definitely check out all the deals available above (and buy my new planner so you can be kinder to yourself!). That being said, these are the items that I’m keeping an eye on or that I recommend from Amazon, but stay for the better deals listed below that are more local.
5 Best Spotlight Deals for Amazon Prime Day 2019
An important note, if you don’t have Prime, you can sign up for a 30-day free trial here and take advantage of the Amazon Prime Day deals. (Sign up here.)
|Instant Pot 9-in-1 Pressure Cooker – |
The Instant Pot is the biggest exception to Amazon Prime Day (and Black Friday) for me. I spend all year raving about IP (it’s literally the only kitchen appliance I use regularly) and love to tell people that they should buy now for Prime Day or Black Friday.
Buy the Instant Pot on Amazon here.
|Amazon Fire Entertainment Products|
Unsurprisingly, Prime Day is the best time to buy Amazon’s native products. I’ve bought multiple Fire Sticks and adore my Fire TV Cube (and currently am seriously coveting the Amazon Fire TV Recast DVR box this year). Even if you don’t stick with Prime, the ability to use it with almost everything other streaming service is fantastic.
Buy Amazon Devices here.
|Apples Watches and iPads up to 30% off |
So I am not a member of the Apple cult (you’ll pry my PC from my cold dead hands), but I adore my Apple Watch (and my iPhone) more than most things.This is a terrific deal that hardly ever happens.
Buy discounted Apple products on Amazon.
|Dyson Animal V7 Cordless Vacuum|
I’ve been price watching this item for months and I’ve never seen it this inexpensive. As a cat owner, this is super appealing plus I’m ready for a cordless vacuum. If it’s your thing, the iRobot Roombas are also on sale for Prime Day.
Buy Dyson on Amazon.
|LG 27UD68-W 27-Inch 4K UHD IPS Monitor with FreeSync, Silver/White|
Amazon has a ton of computer equipment on sale, monitors, laptops, but this is the one that caught my attention. The price is terrific and it is so pretty!
Buy here on Amazon
From what I’ve seen and researched, these five are the best spotlight deals for Amazon Prime Day 2019. These may not expire before the sale ends on Tuesday at 11:59 pm PST, but there are many other lightning deals available.
In this post, I’ve introduced my first product and the process for creating it – btw, the price goes up on Monday, July 22. I also gave you five more deals unrelated to Amazon Prime that will transform your life if you put in the work. Plus, I wrapped up with a quick overview of the best Amazon Prime Day deals. These deals are all available for a limited time so act now!
If you enjoyed this content, please subscribe to my email list below so I can keep sharing more awesome deals and posts plus some bonus freebies. Let me know what you plan on buying from this list of limited deals. Is there anything I missed?