I can’t wait to help you begin to leverage your entrepreneurial self-compassion.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn money from qualifying purchases. This site contains affiliate links for your convenience. Click my disclaimer for more information.
5 Resources and Tools for Advanced Entrepreneurs to Help Your Business
- 5 Days to Facebook Ads – Monica Louie – this 5-day challenge will teach you everything you need to know to start with FB ads. It’s a great way to grow your list, sell your product, or promote your business.
- Pin Practical Funnels – Redefining Mom – this free 5-day challenge is terrific for building your first Pinterest funnel to your product, your list, or your business.
- Making Sense of Affiliate Marketing – Michelle Schroeder-Gardner – a perfect way to start monetizing your business/blog/social media is affiliate marketing – this course is excellent for someone just getting started with promoting other products and services.
- The Product Creators Ultimate Toolkit – Kara Fidd – a complete done-for-you product creation system with a launch plan, product templates, course graphics, and all kinds of other cool things.
- Course by Number – StartaMomBlog – Suzi is the queen of courses so she’s the perfect person to learn from if you want to learn how to build a course from scratch.
Plus a Bonus for All Levels
Trello-ing for Traffic – Kate Doster – 22+ Trello boards and training including how to start a blog in 32 days, traffic, processes, social media, and product launching.