I can’t wait to help you continue to grow your entrepreneurial self-compassion.
5 Resources and Tools for Intermediate Entrepreneurs to Help Your Business
- Stupid Simple SEO – Mike Pearson – this is the best SEO course out there (but it only opens 3-4 times a year) – this link will lead you to the sales page where you can buy the course or sign up for a free 5 day SEO course/waitlist
- Pinning Perfect – Blog Clarity – this is the premiere Pinterest course and perfect for beginning Pinterest users
- Twitter Basics – Influencers 101 – Saira’s course is terrific for a dive into a second social media channel after Pinterest
- Tripwire Workshop – Simplifying DIY Design – this video workshop is perfect for creating your first tripwire product – it also includes a ton of valuable templates that you can use for your tripwire
- Browser to Buyer – Abby Lawson – this video workshop is terrific for funneling site visitors into your email sales funnel
Plus a Bonus for All Levels
Trello-ing for Traffic – Kate Doster – 22+ Trello boards and training including how to start a blog in 32 days, traffic, processes, social media, and product launching.