Last Updated on
Hooray, the Ultimate Healthy Living Bundle 2019 is now live! This is my quick and dirty review of my favorite 5 products that came out of the bundle this year. In addition to a brief overview of the bundle, I’ve also included a deeper look at my five favorite products.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn money from qualifying purchases. This site contains affiliate links for your convenience. Click my disclaimer for more information.
What to Know:
- Dates: Wednesday September 4 at 8am ET to Monday September 9 at 11:59pm ET
- Price: $37.00 + $10.00 cheat sheets
- Value: $31236.39
- Contents: 47 eBooks, 33 eCourses, audios & workshops, 11 printable packs & workbooks and 2 summits.
- Allergy Friendly (7 products worth $79.90)
- Alternative Health (9 products worth $375.83)
- Brain & Mental Health (4 products worth $240.00)
- Chronic Illness (2 products worth $99.00)
- Diet/Detox (7 products worth $149.99)
- Exercise (8 products worth $390.88)
- Garden & Home (12 products worth $307.37)
- Healthy Kids (9 products worth $246.97)
- Hormones (8 products worth $258.35)
- Lifestyle (12 products worth $462.96)
- Nutrition (6 products worth $200.98)
- Recipes (7 products worth $95.17)
- Sleep(2 products worth $308.99)
Note: I totally recommend getting in on these early bird bonuses today! For one thing, some of them expire tomorrow and for another, some are limited quantities.
- $20 Gift Certificate from Perfect Supplements, $20 value (EARLY BIRD)
- $15 Gift Certificate from TriLight Health, $15 value
- $20 Gift Certificate from Get Kombucha, $20 value
- $15 Gift Certificate (or free SPOT treatment) from Bloom Naturals, $15 value
- $25 Gift Certificate from Balance One (LIMIT FIRST 500 ORDERS. This one won’t be available to order until 9/4), $25 value
- 3 month subscription from MASHUP® (LIMIT FIRST 500 ORDERS. This one won’t be available to order until 9/4), $29.97 value
- 2oz Elderberry Tincture from Earthley, $17.99 value
- Soap & Lip Balm from Puro Co, $15 value
- Eyeshadow Duo from Orglamix, $18 value
- Purely Shea from MadeOn, $17.50 value
Top 5 Products in the Ultimate Healthy Living Bundle:
Get Happy 30-Day Challenge (originally $49.00 but included in the bundle price of $37.00 )
Overview: Jess Stuart’s e-course is amazingly thorough and includes resource links, weekly review PDFs (for your bullet journal), and a 30-Day Challenge eBook.
Purpose: “Learn how to get happy with these simple, quick, and easy changes you can start making now!”
Best part of the challenge: Each day is broken into one single theme such as nature, compassion, sleep, goal setting, slowing down, and a couple of dozen other amazing themes.
Scale of 1-10: 9 – I can’t wait to start it this week because these themes are all things that I love and believe in wholeheartedly.
Healthy Home Planner – 2020 Digital Version (originally $19.95 but included in the bundle price of $37.00)
Overview: Teresa Jungling’s digital planner is awesome and includes monthly calendars, cleaning tasks, affirmations, weekly planners and cleaning charts, and other printables. It’s perfect for bullet journal folks.
Purpose: “This planner provides the tools necessary to help you create a healthier home in 2020! Enjoy these 126 printable pages.”
Best part of the product: I love how colorful the planner is and the detailed cleaning charts are excellent for printing and adding to my bullet journal.
Scale of 1-10: 8 – Maybe I can finally get everything in my home under control with these pretty printables.
Sleep Reset Program (originally $299.00 but included in the bundle price of $37.00)
Overview: Joanna Sochan’s eCourse is terrific and is easy to follow with tons of resources including recipes, quizzes, worksheets. For example, the course outline starts with resetting sleep patterns and nutrition and ends with a stress and lifestyle reboot.
Purpose: “This step-by-step, practical, easy-to-follow online sleep system is designed to help reboot your sleep using safe and effective natural medicine methods and tools.”
Best part of the product: Honestly, I love how detailed and flexible Joanna’s plan is to do a sleep reset.
Scale of 1-10: 10 – I can’t wait to dive in and get some real sleep.
Well Woman Vitality Pack (originally $147.00 but included in the bundle price of $37.00)
Overview: Overall, this pack includes seven masterclasses with great titles like “How to Meal Plan Without Losing Your Damn Mind,” “Exercise for People Who Hate It,” and “How to Self-Care When Shit Gets Crazy.”
Purpose: “These conversational masterclasses will help you dive deep into core wellness topics and share strategies, tips, and real-world examples of how to shift your mindset and take action into improving your life and empowering yourself each day.”
Best part of the product: The down-to-earth conversational tone of each masterclass is lovely – even though they are experts, more importantly, they are women who understand that reality is imperfect even when changing habits.
Scale of 1-10: 9 – Love all the additional PDFs and resources.
Steph Yoga 6-Week Body Transformation Program (originally $167.00 but included in the bundle price of $37.00)
Overview: Even though it’s listed as a 6 week program, it’s actually a membership site with a year’s access, making it terrific deal.
Purpose: “This program will lift your booty, slim your sides, and tone your arms. Plus, you’ll never do a crunch, burpee, or jumping jack again because ankle weights are the secret to a toned core, NOT jumping.”
Best part of the product: First of all, the yoga videos are amazing, but I also love the Spotify playlists.
Scale of 1-10: 9 – Most importantly, you gotta love the lack of crunches which are the absolute worst. Or maybe that’s just me …
In conclusion, these are the top five products that I would recommend from the Ultimate Healthy Living Bundle. This bundle offers a terrific chance to reset your sleep, reboot your mental health, find ways to exercise without going to the gym, take control of your home, and empower yourself today.
Lastly, please share this post with anyone you think is interested.