Truth be told, I find the title of “The Ultimate Homemaking Bundle 2019” a little off-putting. As someone who lives with roommates in a tiny space and has no family members nearby, I always wonder if the homemaking bundle is right for me as a single woman..
However, if you’re like me, your plate is full. And caring for your home, your finances, and – especially! – yourself can be overwhelming at times. The good news is that the Homemaking Bundle (affiliate) can help with that overwhelm to find balance in busy lives.
Yes, You Should Buy the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle 2019!
As a veteran who has bought three homemaking bundles (2017, 2018, and 2019), I say that answer is an unequivocal YES. You should buy the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle 2019 (affiliate link). In particular, this year’s bundle is particularly appealing and exciting. It has multiple products that will help me at home but also in my business and blogging.
The Basics about Ultimate Bundles
What is an Ultimate Bundle?
This is a question that I get asked over and over again when I mention how jazzed I am that a new bundle is coming. The great team over at Ultimate Bundles spend months gathering together a ton of the best digital resources around certain topics and then sell them as a bundle for a steep discount.
At this point, I’ve bought at least 10 bundles since the end of 2016 on a variety of topics, including blogging, photography, productivity, homemaking, healthy meal planning, and finance. Each bundle has been more valuable than the last, ranging in price from $30 to $150 for thousands of dollars’ worth of digital materials. I now have more PDFs, eCourses, videos, printables, and workbooks than I know what to do with. Yet they have come in handy more times than I can count.
The Popularity and Freshness of the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle 2019
According to Ultimate Bundles, “The Ultimate Homemaking Bundle has been selling since 2012, and over 127,000 women have purchased a copy to learn practical strategies for decreasing stress and making a home (and life!) they love.”
The best part is that it’s brand new every year and full of the best resources from all sorts of women in different parts of their life.
Who Made the Products?
The creators behind this year’s resources are 100+ women who have struggled with the same things as us, but have learned (and will teach us) how to simplify their homes, declutter & organize, put healthy meals on the table, and practice good self-care.
Homemaking Bundle 2017:
Even though they’ve been creating homemaking bundles for seven years, my first experience with the Homemaking Bundle was in 2017. There were more than 100 eBooks, eCourses, and audio files that covered all aspects of homemaking. In fact, I paid less than $30 for it and received several favorite resources ever including:
- Alison Lumbatis/Get Your Pretty On’s capsule wardrobe.
- Abby Lawson’s The Paperless Home.
- Ruth Soukup’s Living Well and Spending Zero.
These three resources proved invaluable and made the investment worth it. Keep in mind that there were still another 100 resources. As you can see from this list, the Homemaking Bundle in 2017 covered self-care, digital organizing, and finance in addition to home resources.
Homemaking Bundle 2018
Last year’s 2018 Homemaking Bundle was no different. For less than $30, I received access to more than 100 different digital resources. My favorite products from last year included:
- Rosemarie Groner’s 90 Day Budget Bootcamp Workbook.
- Ruth Soukup’s The LWSL Ultimate Cleaning Guide.
- Alison Lumbatis’s Big Book of Outfits.
Everyone I’ve mentioned so far puts out quality products and again, I’ve more than made back my investment in these bundles.
Why I’m Excited for The Ultimate Homemaking Bundle 2019:
Let me just get this out of the way: for $29.97, you have access to 104 products including 30 eCourses and video, 28 eBooks, 25 printable packs, 16 workbooks, 3 summits, and 2 membership sites (valued at $2294.37). In addition, you also have access to bonuses valued at more than $350.
To repeat, for less than $30, you have access to resources that are worth more than $2500.
My Top 12 Favorite or Most Interesting Products from the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle 2019:
Decoration and Creativity
- How to Pick the Perfect Color Palette: For Adult Coloring, Art Projects, Graphic Design & More (eCourse, $24.00) – word on the street is that JoDitt Williams has included even more videos and bonuses in the course in anticipation of this Ultimate Bundle’s sale.
- Redesign Your Home: An Interior Designer’s Secret Steps to Redesign Your Space (eCourse, $35.00) – how to redecorate a space in an afternoon, using materials you already own and planning for new décor within a large or small budget
- Declutter Your House in a Weekend (eBook, $7.00) – I guess I know what I’m doing for Memorial Day weekend. As I’ve mentioned before, Abby Lawson produces quality products and this ebook is no exception.
- The 5 Day Clutter Shakedown (eCourse, $40.00) – this is definitely a theme for me!
- Declutter 365 Premium: One Year Subscription (membership site, $49.00) – this one is the most exciting. It’s all about a simple 15 minute or so declutter every day.
- Meal Plan Makeover (video, $17.00) – video workshop on making easy meal plans on a budget which sounds like exactly what I need
- Ultimate Baking Bootcamp (eCourse, $19.00) – I know nothing about baking so this seems like a great starting place.
- Get Organized HQ: 2018 Virtual Summit (summit, $49.00) – I actually purchased this at the time of the summit and I think it’s super great for a lot of reasons. There are 24 videos covering organization, home decorating, finances, fashion, goals, and freezer meals plus a ton of bonuses including Alison Lumbatis’s Big Book of Outfits (from last year’s Homemaking Bundle). Check out this list when you have a moment to see what a great value it is.
- Home Project Planner Printable Kit (printables, $22.00) – I can absolutely see using these printables in conjunction with the Redesign Your Home course and the decluttering courses and ebooks.
- Bust Out of the Make-up Rut (eCourse, $29.00) – unsurprisingly, this is another Alison Lumbatis’s quality product (one that is currently only available via this bundle). I have access to it since I paid for the annual Get Your Pretty On Style Challenge (which I love and am an affiliate for!). It’s a great resource for those of us that are unsure about make-up.
Work From Home
- Begin Your Biz in 15 Minutes a Day: Your Freelancing Starter Kit (eBook, $9.00) – Sagan Morrow’s book is full of useful tricks and tips for starting a side hustle.
- Etsy Quickstart Guide (eBook, $19.99) – I’m thinking about trying to sell printables on Etsy, but it’s easily useful for other crafty projects.
- There are actually too many to list in this section, but there is also a Pinterest Marketing eCourse, Trello templates, and a Business Plan bundle that are also super appealing and I can’t wait to get into.
Mind you, this is just a small fraction of the digital products available in the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle 2019 (affiliate link). These twelve products alone cost about $320, but because of Ultimate Bundle’s awesome discount, I paid less than 10% of that cost.
The Ultimate Homemaking Bundle 2019 Bonuses:
In addition to the amazing resources, you also get a ton of bonuses like free monthly memberships to Musik at Home, List PlanIt, and Bookroo, and free make-up, art, and gift cards. However, I want to especially plug the free 4 month subscription to You Need a Budget, my favorite budgeting software.
Note/Cool Hack: if you subscribe using my referral link (https://www.takingcontrolandfindingbalance.com/ynabreferral), you’ll earn a free month (as will I). Once you’ve signed up for a monthly plan, you tell customer service about the 4 months free in the Ultimate Bundle and you’ll basically receive 6 months for the price of 1 month. It’s a fantastic deal!
Other Frequently Expressed Concerns
It’s a little overwhelming …
Even though there is no way on earth each of these resources is relevant to where you are right now. Some of them will have a lot of appeal, and some won’t. But in most cases, it only takes 3 or 4 eBooks or eCourses that you’re going to use for you to start saving money. Not to mention, there are 26 resources alone that are worth as much or more than the cost of the bundle itself. So, even though you won’t use every resource in the bundle, it would still be really hard to not save a ton of money anyway.
Secret Cheat Sheets
Ultimate Bundles added some really awesome cheat sheets to help cut down on the overwhelm. For a little more, you can use the cheat sheets to help you get started right away with figuring out which resources you want to use right away.
What if I’m not satisfied?
If you’re still not sold, I want to point at their generous return policy (especially for digital products). They offer a 100% happiness guarantee refund policy for 30 days. If you don’t love it, just email [email protected] to ask for a full refund.
Why You Should Buy The Ultimate Homemaking Bundle 2019 Today:
As you can see from the brief list of products above, the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle (affiliate link) has a ton of value even for those of us who don’t have kids or significant others or even our space. As a result, it has several amazing resources for us as busy women who don’t necessarily have the same demands as moms or wives but still have crazy demands on our lives as we balance careers, health, finances, organization, and self-care.
Hurry though! The Ultimate Homemaking Bundle for 2019 (affiliate link) is only on sale for 5 days, from May 1, 2019 at 8 AM EST through May 6, 2019 at 11:59 PM EST.
P.S. Check out these other Ultimate Bundles that are still available to you (affiliate links):
- Ultimate Photography Super Bundle 2018 (Expires June 30): 40 products for $67 (includes 19 eBooks, 14 eCourses, 1 membership site, and 6 tools).
- Master Your Money Super Bundle 2019: 45 personal finance resources for $49.97 (includes 14 eBooks, 10 eCourses, 10 printables, 11 videos, and more).
- Ultimate Productivity Bundle 2019: 49 products for $49.97 (includes 14 eCourses, 5 eBooks, 26 printable packs and workbooks, and 1 summit).
- Ultimate Healthy Meal Planning Bundle 2019: $49.97 (includes 1,072 recipes across 12 categories + 200 dessert and beverage recipes, 30+ ready-to-use meal plans with shopping lists and prep notes, 5 eCourses, 5 eBooks, and 4 printable packs and workbooks).